Wednesday, June 6, 2012

no title really

We are still without internet at the house, but on my phone, on which I cannot blog but just go to facebook.....Most of the baby muscovey have found a new home except for , Heart, stripe and Lillie. I am expecting more babies in the next few weeks- Tippy  and Zoe is due to hatch, then in little over a month Aflac will be.....
The babies from eggs, that I had gotten from the fordland swapmeet hatched out so pretty ( Rhode Island Red/america), all in different colors except for the few rhode island red. More eggs are due to hatch this weekend..a mix that I got at the Bradleyville swap meet, in which one of our friends has put together. During the swap mett I managed to get a blue laced red wyandotte hen, she hasn`t layed yet, but I am hoping soon she will.
If anybody has any spare rain you could send some to the ozarks, we are needing it badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment