Thursday, February 7, 2013

My hubby seen a hula hoop bag on some talk sho and told me that my clown character needed one. The above in my finished bag with my clown name on it.Of course the one that I have found the internet was sprayed black and of course , had white fabric on it...but clowns are colorful...right.
First off, I had to wait until my local Walmart got the hula hoops in...who knew they was a spring /summer item...I thought you could hula hoop in the house. Like you see I chose two different colors.
I first layed a paper down and made a pattern with newspaper of course, as can`t find a pattern for this anywhere. then I sewed up one side at a time and quilted each side
the above picture shows both sides done and the bottom then I sewed it up and then made the flap and decided my name needed to be on it on the flap. Then I sewed the flap on bag and sewed the bag to the two hula hoops and found some real cool duck tape and taped on top of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment