Wednesday, September 15, 2010

therapy, new modem, first place.....

I have some catching up to do since I posted last.I am now doing physical therapy at home ,due to neck pain. The neck pain stemed from the migranes I was having.The doctor sated that I have bone spurs in the neck, ( several) and degenerative ,which is like arthritis, but not.Sometime my left arm goes numb but able to still move it. This is due to a bone spur between the 6 and 7 cervical vertibrae. So therapy for now. I do cervical traction, which is a contraption that pulls your neck up, I don`t know if any of you have seen the Andy Griffin show where Barney has to be a certain height ,so they put a device like the cervical traction on him,Yes, my family laughs at me, lol.
The old modem went out, don`t know why , but it did, seems like we replace the modem every year.
I entered 2 of my quilt tops at the Seymour Apple festival and one won first place. Yay, it was my county fair chicken quilt, It took me a long time to get all the block patterns for this. I was not gonna enter this one but my mom stated why don`t you enter that one, so I did. The other quilt top was the Peace quilt pattern that Walmart had put out in July. My oldest so loves this quilt, She might get it for christmas.
I have started 2 quilts for my girls for christmas, I hope I get them done, as well as an afghan ,that I work on at night.The quilts that I am doing are rabbits doing various things, it is embroidery work and I am trying hard to keep it from them.I am also making a another quilt just for fun of barns.The Afghan is a stained glass window, which I am using scraps of yarn that I have, I work on this at night, since my old eyes can`t see the eye of the needle to thread it, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment