Thursday, April 21, 2011

Busy, Busy....more Busy...

The next few weeks will busy around here. We have a trip to St Louis, Field trips at school- that I want to attend and of course my oldest daughter`s graduation to go to, oh yea , I forgot JR Cattle-barions balls to go to tooo- The youngest got selected to go to it this year and she gets to ride horses and see horses........of course the family is invited tooo.

My grandmother passed away this week and her funeral in Saturday, I will so miss her. She has been in a nursing home for a couple of years and had Alzheimer's. She would have been 91 years young. She always made the best biscuits and the best gravy that went along with those biscuits. I have family coming in that I have not seen in a coon`s age, as they live in Kansas and cousins that I don`t remember seeing since they were little things. Well, I am bout to cry , so I will go on this blog and happy things.

Today, I will be clowning at my girls school...Balloon animals ( the simple kind right now) and of course being silly as well

Next week , a trip to St Louis , in which the appointment will be an all-day thing. A Field trip to Glade Top Trail as well.

The first week in May...ummm last see the oldest has a field trip everyday except Monday. Track meets, Softball tourment, trip to Jefferson City and Silver Dollar City, in which , I am thinking will be going with her on the last one.

The second week in May...Another week of field trips. that weekend .. JR Cattle-Barion Balls

Then the week after that.....GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!


Busy, Busy, busy as the saying goes

No comments:

Post a Comment