Saturday, April 30, 2011

Still here.....

I am still here, I didn`t float awy down the stream or rather creek. I did think about building an ark though with all the rain we recieved. And it is raining again..ugh. Well , to catch up in all the details of the past week...Let`s see.....the modem was hit by lightning , just got that fixed today or rather yesterday and just got the tower back today before the rain started again. Trip to St Louis is done until a couple months, all is well with the youngest, she had a test to see how best she learns as we are having some problems related to memory and a hearing test...The hearing test came back A-ok , in which I knew it would, don`t know what the other test results until a couple of weeks.

I soo enjoyed myself or rather my clown side enjoyed as well as the kindergardeners in the area school. I handed out rainbow seeds and donut seeds as well as bown-E`s and Black and Pink -I`s and of course a couple of black-I -P`s and a couple of blue -J`s, the blue -J`s flew away and the kindergardeners caught them,besides making a few balloon animals, mostly dogs. The children figured out who I was a couple of days later,...they went around saying you were the clown, you were the clown and you handed out skittles for rainbow seeds and cereal for donut seeds. I sooo enjoyed myself. I also visited some of the other classes in clown. I told the kindergarden teachers any time they needed a clown , just let me know.

Our Princess, Chihuahua has been missing since we got back from St Louis, We think one of several things happened..someone picked up up, coyotes got her, or someone hit her with a car, or she had a seizure and is gone. We have looked everywhere and calling in on the local radio station`s trading post and still no luck in anyone seeing her.

Next week will be busy week, the oldest has a field trip about every day except maybe Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment