Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ooh sunshine...

I think maybe now we can dry out from the rain alittle. I worked in the garden today and planted some tomatoes that i had gotten Sunday when my hubby and I went on a date , mainly see Fast Five.....their will be a sixth one. It was excellent with a lot of action, by the way , would go to see again if the movie ticket price was better and more reasonable. I planted rhubarb, I have never planted this before , but at Lowes they had it 1/2 off and thought I would give it a try and see. I also planted some zucchini seeds and lettuce seeds in the mud no less.

I took my walk today with mom and checked out some irises down the road , along side the road, found some more purple and some brown/ red in color ones. and planted these as well. I so love irises and would like to get some of every color. i would like to plant some in the shape of the American Flag Red , White and blue, I think it would be so pretty. I have not seen no red ones though, or blues one either. mom is suppose to get a magazine with nothing but irises in there , so I am waiting for that.

My oldest daughter is in Jefferson City today on a school trip, touring the capital of our lovely state. Every year the local school takes the eighth graders to tour the capital. This year is the final trip for the eighth grade classes to go, from now on it will be only the fourth graders, in which they went this year as well.

We still have not seen any out of our little Chihuahua, Princess, who has been missing since last Wednesday. I think that somebody picked her up or the coyotes got her, since we do have a coyote problem here . we soo miss her. But I will still keep my eyes open for her, maybe one day I will know what happened to her . She disappeared just like her daddy, Jake, who was really old and didn`t have any teeth. Well I am go for now... and enjoy some more of this sunshine...what a beautiful day !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment