Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another death in the family..

I have a few deaths in the family this year and it is only May. First my Uncle Wayne died, then shortly after that his exwife Lavona and my grandmother ( the last one living), then past week my cousin Melinda died. Her parents were Wayne and Lavona. I think it was just too much for her to take and she ended , but I dont` know for sure. I remember when she was a little girl her spraying hair spray on her hair so thick that a comb would not go thru it. I feel so sad for her sister Tammy and hope God lifts her up during this time of need and loss , she loss her mom and dad and now her only sister. I will not be attending the funeral as it is so far away and I have other obligations today , but will be thinking of her.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your losses. I will pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete