Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Graduation, talent...other things

My oldest is officially now an eighth grade graduate, she looked beautiful in her dress, of course some of the other girls did too..., but she was the prettiest by far...of course I am alittle bias, lol. a lot of her fellow classmates did not recognise her at all. The class was a total of 13 young adults,....now on to high school.

Today at school was the annual talent show and I know who won in my mind...hands down, but then again she does sing in branson and has sung at other places as well. The winner will be announced tomorrow during the awards program that the school holds every year. I will try and post the winner the contest tomorrow and If I think they deserve to be winner. Each grade level the teachers hand out awards to students who have done well thru out the year.

The American Cancer society`s jr cattle baron ball was fun that we went to Sunday. the youngest got to ride Missouri Foxtrotters, of course with the oldest daughter...was upset , as she didn`t win any prizes, as the prizes were only for the children with cancer and not for the siblings, in which in some aspects I think is unfair , but I understand to a point. It is not only hard for the child with cancer, but for the other siblings as well, because the main focus is on the child with cancer and alot of times the siblings get left out, and that is all I am saying. I could go on, but I won`t.

I told the a few teachers, that anytime they need a clown and I am not doing anything....I could be one,....I sooo enjoyed it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment