Thursday, May 26, 2011

confused !!!!!!!!

Ok, I am confused on something, in which it don`t take much. Anyway, when you have a child it is either a boy or a girl , that child does not make the decision on whether it wants to be a boy or a girl....GOD does . Today on the Today show, their is a couple that is keeping the sex of their baby a secret and letting that child make the decision of whether the child wants to be a girl or a boy. The child is only 4 months old....I just wonder how old this child will be when the desion is made. This just makes me a little upset and wonder what this world is becoming in too. Letting the child make the decision on whether it wants to be a boy or girl is absurd, the child is either a boy or a girl, there is no getting around this.
Letting the child make this decision is crazy, ....Let`s see should a child make the decision whether it wants to learn to read or write....or should it make the decision to climb on top of the roof and jump off..... I am just a little confused on this can anyone out there help me out on this....?

1 comment:

  1. This just makes me sick!! I read the article about not disclosing what the baby is and even keeping it from the grandparents. Parents are to guide and protect their children not do this to them.. Those poor kids...
    P.S. I have been trying to comment for a couple of days and finally am able too!

    ReplyDelete