Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chihuahuas...trixie and tux

This Trixie , one of my chihuahuas. She is not the little frail thing , you might imagine, she is husky built and alittle fluffy, you might say.When I take a walk, she goes along as well as the bandit. When Bandit thinks he has something in a hole or whatever...Trixie thinks she can go after it too, she stands there like I`m here, I`m here, I can help,I can help, lucky the two instances where Bandit went after a skunk, she didn`t want to help with that, but then again who would.lol.

This is Tux, Trixie`s son. He gets to go on my walks sometimes as well. He is blue and white, all four paws are white , so hence that name , Tux. He has a happy go lucky attitude, and very energic to say the least.He is not as chubby as his momma. He jumps in the creeks and ponds in the summer time with Bandit and loves the water only during the warmer weather. He tries to keep up with Bandit, but fails.



No comments:

Post a Comment