Monday, December 3, 2012

Basketball...other things....

Well , my youngest got to meet the team, the certain team memeber was very nice to her....I think the young lady has changed , at least that is what I think. The next night we went to the game, they did win one game- the jv and the varsity almost won...that one was a close game. One of the team member posted on facebook that they was gonna win for their coach, theriselves and of course for my youngest...so proud, that they can think of her in that way, of course that is what the organization is for . Children committed to kids  is the name of the organization, they take children who are sick and team them up with a sports team...awesome, is all I got to say. She had a blast sitting with the team and the coach...who got very irrate...even stomping his foot a few times..but I guess that is what coaches do to get their point acroos sometimes...I have never seen it done until this game, but  oh well. I am glad her own basketball coach doesn`t do that. He does make them run at the last 10 minutes of the pratice....each child takes a free throw shot...if they miss they run the length of the gym...here lately they have running the most of the last ten minutes...they so need pratice.
We do have basketball hoop here at the house and she has been praticing with it here last the few days and she has gotten quite a few in the basket.

Wednesday, I go for my scope, I am kinda nervous and hope they find something that is causing the pain anyway and causing the feelings of food being stuck in my throat, which is happening alot lately. Last night , I took some fajita meat and brown it and chopped up a onion and few mushrooms and saute them , then put a can of rotel tomatoes and some corn and mixed in some angel hair pasta...it was good but it seemed like the fajita meat was hard to get swallow...the rest of it was good.
Well, I am gonna go and enjoy the nice weather...windy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment