Wednesday, January 2, 2013

my new addiction..

ok, i know what you think an addiction in the new year, well actually it started after Christmas. I got a Starsky and Hutch movie for Christmas and ......I thought I wonder if you could watch the old episodes on the youtube. My girls and hubby are always watching some video or other on youtube. My hubby used to watch a cable show on their( we do not have sat or cable). So, I searched on youtube and low and behold their is episodes on there of one of my favorite shows from the 70`s....so I have been watching them....wow how things have changed since that show....the clothes and the way cop shows look today...Yes I do admit I am a child of the 70s..bellbottoms, disco. My youngest has even watched alittle of one with me.....those were the days when we didn`t have to screen what the kids watch and the shows didn`t talk like they do today.....just saying.
Paul micheal Glaser and David Soul were very good actors and you could tell that they enjoyed what they did and had fun on that show...the clothes, the music, that car...memories take me back.....


well Everyone have a good day, I am going to youtube.....

No comments:

Post a Comment