Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ahhhhh Spring

 Sorry this pic looks little blurry, it really don`t capture the beauty.

 I think these daffodils look like they are saying Hello Spring, or rather Hello sunshine

                                                                   One of pale yellows


                                                  double one


 These ones have not bloomed since we lived here...looks like they will be double ones...so excited. I think after they get done blooming I will replanted them in a better location. Looks like they were planted in front of the house that used to be here. I am planning on replanting my peony s as well...so my hubby wont mow them down. I have radishes and green onions planted as well as garlic( first time planting this).
 When I was outside taking these photos...cocoa the mini had to see what I was doing
he tried and got his nose in it


The above sign is one of oldest drew out. I have been invited to do balloons in clown the local Easter Egg hunt...I so Eggcited about it. I have also been invited to do another event this summer in clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment