Tuesday, March 5, 2013

busy,busy, busy....

It has been really busy around here.March winds are howling today.....

One more game then basketball season is over for the youngest daughter...we have had two tournaments, the first one the team got 4 th place and the second one they got 3rd place. One more game to go. The second tournament had to be rescheduled because a leak in the roof at that gym. One game was cancelled because of weather, as far as I know it will not be rescheduled.

I have been working on a new clown costume...spring themed...butterfly/flower outfit. I have been invited to twist balloons at the local Easter Egg hunt...I really don`t want to wear my apple theme costume to that...besides the school`s Easter party with the children. I am super excited about that, and so are the children. My hubby has volunteered to be my assistant so, I can do the yellow bandana trick, at least for the kindergarten class...( you go to YouTube and look up this trick or skit).
I think the children will love it...last month ..they told me the clowns do magic, so in a way the trick is like a magic trick with a twist.

I have started thinking about getting the incubator up and going as well, as soon as the chickens start laying more.
I have started downloading my cassettes( in which I have alot of them) on to the computer and gonna try and burn a cd with them on their , so I can put them on a mp3 player...
My oldest daughter has this rash of sorts , that we have been dealing with for over a year now and Friday she goes and sees a doctor again for it, hopefully we will find out something...yes ,she has been to doctor`s before with it...about 3 in fact, one was a dermatologist -but not in person, so Friday is the day....I pray we find out something and what causes it and what we can do to make it go away for good. Well  everyone have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment