Thursday, February 13, 2014

beginning gardening for 2014

Look what I picked up in Springfield the other day.
yes that is right daffodil bulbs on clearance, I just love to get things on clearance....will be going in my garden as soon as the ground warms up a bit hopefully they will be planted this weekend sometime or next week, as it is suppose to be really nice,
of course, I will have to let some of the snow melt away first....hopefully this week it will be gone and not come again until about Dec.....

         My two helpers today while I was out taking pics, The top pic is of Bandit, the bottom pic of Buttercup


Signs of Spring, Tulips coming up, these are some of the ones I replanted last year in the fall...the rest that are coming up is covered by the snow.....
Spring cant come soon enough for me....Have some seeds and am ready to plant!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment