Tuesday, May 7, 2013

a look around the garden...growing up....


             
              I got the above rose today, my youngest needed to go to the doctor ...she has an infection in her ear. Got this at Lowes. It wasn`t the same as the one I had seen earlier that I liked at Wal-Mart, but it is about the same coloring I wanted for that area where I put it at...by the piñata climbing rose. This rose is a miniature and is called Denver something. ...it seems like I forgot what it is....old age creeping up on me...lol.

                                                                  A tulip I transplanted

                                           
                                            Wheelbarrow  with hens and chicks

                                         a picture of one of the piñata climbing roses

                                                 A peony I transplanted , so my hubby wouldn`t mow it down, he so hates to mow around things sometimes.


      Sorry about the blurriness of these two picture, the top is a marigold I rescued and the bottom is one of the peonies I planted that I got on clearance....ooh  woot it`s coming up.

                              The pole beans are coming up despite the weather Mother Nature has bring to us.....Snow in May....mmmmm, odd...frost as well....yes ,these were covered up, hopefully no more frosting her ,at least until November

                              A row of Irises that I have been transplanting ...putting them in small rows of each color as they bloom, so far only purple has bloomed
                      
           In this place I do believe I will plant more irises along the fence and up against the building....this place was had a dog pen, in which we got rid of and this area has been grown up for the past couple of years, and it is awful rocky here and I think Irises will do good here

I thought I would put a light color iris photo on here , this one is in the bed beside the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment