Tuesday, May 14, 2013

garden is growing....

                Cannas are coming up good, these I saved over the winter and planted them

                         These cannas I got for clearance, photo on what they look like on a previous post




 I put out some tomatoes, even though a little leery about it due to having snow on the 3rd of May, I  got these at a Mother`s Day plant sale for only a buck a piece....I got one cherry tomato, I do like to pick these off vine and eat right in the garden, I also got 2 beefsteak and 1 golden jubilee, just love the color of the goldens.

                            My one and only Wax bean coming up, I planted them in two different places and with all the rain this is the one that is coming up...never planted wax beans before.


Here is a picture of one of the pole beans or rather two of them, I put two seeds per hole, seems like both have come up. These are planted in the bed frame and planning on letting it climb around the frame.
                       Cucumbers are finally coming up, yes, I know I so need to pulled weeds around these.

Last but not least, a picture of my Mother`s day rose in bloom. Hope everyone has a beautiful day, it is suppose to be close to 90 today. I am clowning today at the school in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment