Tuesday, May 28, 2013

flowers blooming here

I thought I would do a flower garden post this week, this rose has been planted here for about two years. It was blue the last couple of years, but this year it bloomed pink, don`t know why,...it was a pretty blue, but I guess it wanted to be pink this year....lol.

 
I so love the color of this rose...Denver`s dream, miniature rose
 
 
one of the piƱata climbing roses are starting to think about blooming
 
 
My oldest picked this rose out and I think it is very beautiful pink.
 
Now on to the irises






 
I just love my irises, I guess that is why I have them planted everywhere it seems....and always see ones I like to have.
 
a climbing rose bush this one is in the front yard and was suppose to be yellow, and yes it is in a tree stump.
When a tree fells in the yard and it is hollow ...put a rose bush in it.
 
This squirrel I guessed wanting his picture taken,,,I had my camera out and taking these picture today and my youngest says, mom came and see this squirrel and get a picture.
 
new baby, just come out of the egg.
 
We went to St Louis Friday, it`s been along time since we got to go on a Friday, we got listen to Cornbread in the morning , a local dj on the radio. Everything came back fine on the youngest labs, except her vitamin D, found out that sometimes children can be low on the vitamin d that have token chemo, so next time go to town, got to pick up some vitamins with 400 vitamin D in them. We stopped by Purina farms on the way back, thought we was see a dog show , the one that catches Frisbees and the like , but the show was over. But we did get see a heeler do some tricks in the cat house, she sneezed on command and caught a ball, both girls seemed to like it.....I guess I need to finish this so, everyone can see the pretty flowers, everyone have a beautiful evening.  .
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment