Sunday, July 25, 2010

busy, busy.....award winning

This has been a very busy week. we took a trip to springfield for youngest therapy session and took the oldest in to the doc as well. The oldest had a nose bleed that lasted 30 minutes, so Labs were done and she is A-OK and I need to stop worrying. She did not like the labs being drawn, but the nose bleed she had gave me a flashback from when the youngest had hers ( hour and half).I am so glad she is ok
Afterwards went to incrediable pizza yumm, kinda of made up for the poke in the finger. The oldest soooo looooovvvveees pizza. She ate her fill.
I entered the local fair with 3 jars of my jelly, blackberry , plum, peach and my squash and zucchini.. The blackberry took second place , the plum took first and the peach took first as well. The summer squash took first ,the zucchini didn`t get a ribbon, poor thing.So I can now say that my jellies are award winning. I made som zucchini marmalade today with the prize winning squash and the zucchini, yes I mixed the two squash together, it taste very good.
I also rehomed my pair of turken chicks I had traded for, I have decided to just keep my cochins, and my dark egg layers and my course my silkies( which are good moms), of course my old english game pair.I lost one of the little polish chicks from the heat we have been having, ....... soooo neeeed rain, you know the water stuff that falls from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment