Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation Bible School

We have started the Vacation Bible school in our area. The girls are currently going to small church where my father-in-law preaches at. The theme is deep Sae adventure and having so much fun. My teenage daughter is the oldest in her class, but is having fun ,even though she won`t admit it.The youngest is having a ball and she will admit to it, lol.Their is water games and all children that attend do crafts.
Next week they will be attending a bigger size church`s vacation Bible school, where the older children don`t do crafts ,just the younger ones.

My incubator hatched out 2 welsummer chicks, 3 Golden Lace cochins, and a couple of Barred cochin chicks, one of them don`t look barred as of yet, yellow with some black on it.It would be nice to have all 3 golden lace be hens, but I will have to wait and see. I would like to see if I could come up with a blue lace red cochin, I need to find some more blue cochins. That`s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment