Tuesday, August 3, 2010

is is hot or what

We have been having a heat wave around here. It has been about 100 degrees and that is in the shade. Their is heat advisories out and for the first time in it`s history Ozark Empire Fair in Springfield,mo is closing it`s carnival portion until till 4 pm.
I haven`t made it to the fair as of yet.
I threw out some lemon wedges and I have the Welsummers out of their pen and they went after the lemon, not a pucker in sight from their beaks, it surprize me that they went after the lemon, since saturday they got some oranges after I had made orange jelly with, they just sneared their little beaks up at that, lol
I did make some homemade lemonade, yummy.

1 comment:

  1. My chickens got left over Watermelon yesterday and they loved it! It is extremely hot and dangerous..

    ReplyDelete