Thursday, August 12, 2010

new ducklings, birthday, showers....

Lavender ,that was sitting under the porch has hatched out about 15 baby ducklings, ok I lost count how many that makes of muscovies, lol.All seemed to be the usual coloring of her other batch.
Yesterday, was my mom`s birthday and we took out for ice cream at Uncle Rooster`s, I sooooo love that place.She got a strawberry sundae and got her picture tooken with a rooster hat on it, and of course the girls wrote on the floor, yes this place is where your kids, or you for that matter can write on the floor.It`s also an orchard as well. I looked at the peaches, I plan on going back sometime next week and get some to make some more jelly.
We have gotten a few showers ,but not enough to put water in the rain guage or to settle the dust.Bandit, the red heeler pup loved the rain, snapping at the rain drops as they fell.I swear this pup was dropped on his head sometime before we got him, lol. He will barked at your shadow and try and get it and get a mouth full of grass.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to find a place here that sold bushels of organic peaches....mmmm! We have red heelers...they are terrible until they are about a year old and the "puppy" wears off!

    ReplyDelete