Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jellies, fireworks, concert.....not in that order...

I picked up my jellies at the local fair and low and behold all first place except the grape jelly, I thought it was good.....mmmm need to work on that flavor. I entered blackberry, apple, gooseberry, red raspberry, black raspberry. I also entered one of my afghans and it didn`t place , but I thought it was pretty, if I ever get the Baltimore afghan done , it will be entered, yes, I am still working on it and it is very heavy, one day it will be done.

Me and the girls went to Seymour last night to see the fireworks and watch a concert before the fireworks.....The band was called bad habit and they were good....It is a rock band...not the hard stuff....the rock from the 70`s-80`s and few songs from today ( country, like miranda lambert), they put on a good show and I would like to see them again, sometime. It is nice to hear the music that your grew up with. and their sure was alot of children around....then I thought this place needed a clown and balloons,....mmmmmm I should have thought and been a clown there, maybe next year.

The fireworks were good, the youngest was getting impatient though waiting for it to get dark enough for them....but fun was had by all, even the oldest daughter , even though she won`t admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment