Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A look around Garden ....2013

 This morning , I was expecting rain or rather storms...it did rain a little this morning , but it has a been beautiful outside and guess what I have been doing....gardening. I planted the top picture rose this morning hopefully we will get some rain tonight, really don`t want storms, but if Mother Nature thinks we need a storm, then I really can`t stop her on creating one.
 One of the peonies I have coming up in the yard, I am planning on transferring this one when it is fully up....it`s just not in a good place....hubby always mows it down...so need to transfer it.
                                        I planted this peony a few days ago in my garden
                                                     its not coming up yet.

               I always heard that mint can be evasive, I plant some mint here last year, Sweet, Apple and of course chocolate....the sweet mint has expanding a lot...

                                       A look at one of the beds...yes that is a barbecue grill and a toilet in the bed.
                           Don`t know what will go in the grill or the toilet this year.....the toilet is a new
                      addition since last year....I want something I don`t have to keep planting in the toilet. I was thinking some type of day lily or mums in the bowl portion of it.....not for sure as of yet.
                                  Another peony coming up in the yard, don`t remember what color this is, am 
                          thinking on moving this one as well, since the bed frame garden bed has been moved.

                                         
                                         A quick look at a couple of my tulips .

                                     One of the mums I planted last year is coming up, I think I got these mums on
                                clearance last year, or it could have been when I happened on when they was
                         throwing them away and grabbed them.

                                   My sweet onion patch, I am planning on planting more, if I can keep the
                              chickens out of the bed....they seem to think this is an excellent place to
                              dust at.

                                       In this bed, radishes  ,lettuce( two different varieties and nasturtium and a few
                               onions and some garlic, first year growing it
                                                   .....a view under the grill...irises...the old purple variety

                                    Another look at the bed with lettuce and radishes

                                    My blackberries are all bushing out

             
                 The peach tree is all in bloom...I hope the peaches are a little bigger this year, but I think it is a wild peach tree, not for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment