Sunday, April 21, 2013

have to brag a little...

 My youngest went on her first spring turkey season and got a bird.... a 20 pounder and 10 inch beard....very proud of  her, being her first . We had Fried turkey for lunch today.

 
 
                                                         My Easter Cactus is in bloom..

Some of my irises are in bloom, at least a few of the purple ones are. The last few days have been beautiful outside...of course I have been working in my garden, weeding, and putting more of the mulch down. I did replant some iris yesterday that were in one of my iris beds that need to be thinned out some....so planted them in an area that I wanted to just be iris.....different colors of them...so far only the purple ones are in bloom, I do have a vast array of colors of them....

Everyone get out and enjoy this beautiful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment