Thursday, June 20, 2013

Garden post for the week......






We went to Ozark this past week , I snagged a few plants that were on clearance at Lowes, 2 lilies, one was in bloom, and a rose bush that needs T.L. C. as you can see from the above picture.........
I love getting bargains, got all three plants for 3.00....would have gotten more plants, but wasn`t in the budget.



Here is a rose that first time blooming...very light pink in color....

 Surprise plants or rather the ones I couldn`t remember what I planted turns out to be squash....

At this picture , can`t hardly tell but it is a bean on the yellow wax bean plant the only one that made it.. Pole beans are starting to bloom and I do have tomatoes, but not ripe yet, I guess fried green tomatoes...mmmm no wait till they ripen. I do have some holly hocks that are in bloom, surprise ones in two different places....I seriously don`t remember ever planting any holly hocks, oh well....


These two are the same plant........

Everyone have a wonderful day......

No comments:

Post a Comment