Tuesday, June 11, 2013

new plants.....other things

 
First off, got this lily , yes on clearance and it won`t bloom again until next year, but I think clearances are bargain for the garden to a point/
 

  I got three of the above plants, very happy with them, they too was on clearance, half-price, I have them spaced out evenly in one bed with the rose bush that has not bloomed yet...it`s suppose to be white, same bed with my lavender and creeping thyme that I planted last year.



Thought I would show the two beds of cannas, the top bed is not very deep and does get full sun, maybe that is why they aren`t very tall...will work on getting this bed deeper over the fall....
the bottom bed is well fertilized and has manure from the chicken pens as well as the coffee filters and other scraps that from my kitchen and the last few years from the garden....and these bulbs were a clearance item that I had picked up.

 
                                                  my yucca plants are getting ready to bloom.


                     
                                      The pole beans are starting to climb...yay!

 
                             The one and only wax bean is beginning to bloom

                           
                                         Cucumbers are beginning on blooming, not vining yet though.


                               Honey suckle are here is in full bloom...no wonder the hummers aren`t visiting the  feeders.


I have two ducks setting on the same nest, they take turns setting on the nest it seems right now...the top picture shows sparkles waiting her turn and while the bottom shows survivor on the nest.


Last but not least one of the rose bushes the are in full bloom....very happy with it so far...by the way clearance item.......

No comments:

Post a Comment