Tuesday, August 20, 2013

another replanting...

I have decided to dig up all my tulip and Easter Lillie bulbs and then transplant them thru out the garden.
                                              
                                            This is the part of the bed , I have dug them up so far!
                                                  Trixie was out helping me....

                                          
                                                This is one of the ice cream buckets
                                             that I have so far and then I have a half of one.

                                            Since the mint has taken over this section, I have decided
                                         it has to go and be replanted elsewhere. will be digging up this area as well

 
This where the mint will be replanted in.
 

                                              this little flower was just begging to a picture taken of it!
                                             These are the steps across the bed I recently made to get to the grapes


 
Thought I would show an updated pic of the two grape plants
I would like to get one more grape to put along the panel, don't know what kind.
Hopefully these two will survive the winter here, the last one I planted didn`t make it.
I planted these two in a different place.
 
                                              
                                             Mary and Lillie/Glimmer relaxing in the sun
                                                     
                                 
Introducing Sport, my new Partridge bantam cochin roo, he is such a sweetheart. Am planning on putting the one little partridge hen with him, right now she is with Gizmo. My hubby thinks he looks like a min Eddie( my main egg layers roo). The next day after I got him I was taking the girls out to the bus stop and I saw one of Cochin roos out and thought it was him....it turned out to be attitude, I think Eddie must have had a fight as attitude doesn`t try to get you anymore....at least not for the last couple of days.


          Here is another new animal here....a lion head doe, my youngest daughter`s to go with her buck, which is only part lion head....I forgot what she has named it....her plan is to have bunnies...

 
This is the start of  a chicken coop...I have seen plenty of videos on youtube where they use plastic bottles, and tin cans and glass bottles to build houses, green houses ....So I thought why not a chicken coop and save those cans from going to the landfill, might put some glass jars/bottle on the sides to let some light in. This will be the back wall, don`t know if I will have much done before winter hits here, but it`s a start of a recycle project that I have been working on for a couple of months.....It is 8 feet across and have not started on the side walls as of yet. So every once in a while when some progress has been made I will try and post pictures of it....It is only about a foot tall so far, am wanting it to be at least 5 foot tall in the back and 5 1/2 in the front with the run will be.
 
It has turned back to summer here with the heat.....well so long for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment