Wednesday, September 25, 2013

my mom...

I love my mom don`t get me wrong, but here lately I have been having some problems. She has always been there for me and the girls . She has gone to their games whether they was playing on cheering at the games unless weather was gonna be bad, like snow, or ice in which I understand ..She was with me at each one of their births, with me when the youngest had her nose bleed( 1 hour 1/2) at the hospital...she has been there when the youngest had a few of her treatments in St Louis, she just has always been there...She would let the girls spend the night at her house , so hubby and me could a date night. or just to spend time with the girls, one on one time with them .

She met someone last year, in which I am glad she has met someone to go do things with, dad has been gone since 1992. My problem.....She doesn`t let the girls spend the night anymore. I have asked her and she flat out says no to them spending the night....she has not been to any of the oldest volleyball games. Last year , she only went to one of the youngest basketball games, in which was one that was an good hour away. She is just not involved in their lives anymore....Am I wrong in thinking that she should be?
The oldest asked her when she knew that she would be selling knives for her class and she stated that she would buy them,...then when it come down to it, she acted like she really didn`t want to buy them....she did though.
A few weeks ago , I mentioned that she should go to at least one of the oldest volleyball games in front of her new fella and he said it was a great idea.....then My oldest wanted me to call and remind her of the game and she stated she wasn`t going unless her fella went, in which I understand to a point...this is your granddaughter , who would love for you to come to her game and watch her play, regardless if he is there or not....I know we need to accept him, in which we do , but doesn`t that go both ways....
I have spoken about this with my youngest of my two brothers and his wife, who I loved dearly. They seem to think that mom is doing right by the girls and just living her life. I should go and visit them....she is never home anymore and always over their at his house and the last time I went there, I felt as if I wasn`t welcome there....I tried talked to her about it and she just gets upset everytime I bring it up.
I just don`t know what to do about it anymore...At grandparents day at the youngest school , I was shocked to see her there I really didn`t think she would show up.....Of course she showed up with out him...but if they are together now ...wouldn`t you think he would be there as well.....

I miss my mom and just needed a place to vent about it other then facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment