Wednesday, September 18, 2013

PBR, Another loss, Cochins....



Just a few pictures from the PBR when we went last Friday night....sorry so blurry , my oldest took them with her Ipod, since I forgot my camera.....we had a fun night out to the PBR....Thanks to the American Cancer society for getting us tickets.....

My oldest played away game and won one set , then lost the two sets.....she had fun though, so that is all that counts and she got to play and had her hand on the ball a few times as well....One hit went into the crowd and she later said that embarrassed her that it went to the crowd, I told her it happens to everybody....

Saturday starts Hooping it up for the youngest...her love of basketball....Her regular season starts in January.


              Just a pic of Elizabeth with Shay and Dawson enjoying this nice weather

 
                                                               from the garden, piƱata rose

                                                            now on to the cochins chickens
 
                                                         out of Bert and his ladies

 
                                                            Bluebeard, a blue frizzle roo


                                       the blue one I bought this year, not good feather on feet


 
                          Belle, one of the chicks that I got with the blue hen...a hen, yay
           I might put her in with Gizmo next year, not for sure yet or with Bert

 
                                       sad to say this one is looking like a roo, was so hoping for a hen to put with attitude to start a blue laced red cochin project

                                              
                                               Spike, another frizzled roo


                             
This one has some unique coloring on him, really don't know what color he is considered on what color hen would be best to put him with....

 
Here is an updated pic of the black one I picked up this spring as well....another roo....
Well we don't have practice today....the coach is giving the JV girls a day off, so When I go and pick up the girls from school , I might bring Cricket along....she loves to go to school with me...some might asked how I know that she wants to go ....she jumps up and she will go jump in the car when the door is open of course....she hasn`t been to school this year yet....some of the other kids have been asking about her...
Well I think that is enough for now...everyone have a wonderfull day and rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment