Wednesday, September 11, 2013

sad to say............

Sad to see the end of the gardening season, at least the produce anyway. Now it`s time for cleaning out beds and getting them ready for next year...at least some flowers....

                                           some of Irises have been moved here, not very rich dirt, but hopefully they will do good here.....still have more irises to plant....

                 I know you can`t tell it but I planted a rose of Sharon bush here, It is in the middle of the bed above, of irises.

 a flat rock border I did to this bed....I picked them up at the creek, where I get all my flat rocks...ok mostly where I get them.....their is plenty of rocks here , but they are not very flat, lol


All of the garden has started to dry up except for these cannas....the bottom pic is the first bloom for these....like I said before these will not be planted here next year...will be planting some irises were they are at.

new babies, in which I am not sad about....I just love the baby ducklings....



                                                       these three are Sparkles


now all is left to hatch out is Aflac, Mascara, and Lavender.


Oldest lost her game last night to Hurley, sadly she didn`t get to play in the game.
Everyone remember what today is 9/11 I will not forget......my prayers go out to the families who lost loved ones today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment