Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ramblings.... I am alittle delirious from the snow....

I think the white stuff was pretty this morning and it is finally doing some melting...yayayayay. It looked like sparkling diamonds....Ok maybe not that pretty....I am so glad it is finally melting some , due to the big bright thing in the sky today.....oooh sun how have I missed you...with your warmth and melting of this white stuff. I know I am delirious...ohh how pretty is the snow melting...just beautiful, beautiful. I hope and pray this is the last of the snow at least. The girls say no......way mom...we need to pray for more snow.....I say nooooooo. The youngest is not looking forward on going back to school, which will be next week hopefully, I do love them but keeping them busy and is another thing and not fussing with one another is another. They can and have had some fights.....the younger one sitting on the oldest and pulling hair. It is soo nice to be a referee sometimes. any who!

Funny site , I just have to tell...The muscovey hens have been flying around the yard and when they landed they would slide alitttle before this last bout of white stuff came....so funny. They hang around under the bird feeder and pick up what the bird knock out...Their is one bird that knocks out alot of feed, kicks out what he don`t like you know.....A couple of the hens did think about hitting the suet feeders , but never could figure out how to get to them,lolol

The Chickens don`t like this white stuff either, some of refuse to come out. Some of them I notice the combs are getting red....which means eggs soon.....

I hope everyone has a good day and to those that have snow, I hope alot of melting goes on...

1 comment: