Sunday, February 27, 2011

busy week ahead...and other things

This week will be busy, not to say the last week wasn`t, of course it wasn`t busy as compared to this coming weeks. Let`s see, what all is on the schedule for this week, a visit to the clinic in town to pick some x-rays, then a appt with the youngest speech teacher ( a new iep), then a doctor app in the big city, another trip to town to drop off x-rays, then the quilt shop hop is this next weekend. busy,busy busy. The quilt shop hop is so much fun though and the other things are a must. Oh yea need to bake cupcakes as per oldest daughter`s request , it is her favorite person`s birthday.....drum roll please..justin bieber`s birthday....My oldest daughter is gaga over him as with all of the other young girls out there, except my youngest who just likes some of his songs and not at all gaga, I am sure her time will come when we get closer to being a teenager ,lol. I sure hope Justin likes chocolate , as that is what the cupcakes will be, if he only knew, lol. If she were to meet him, she would probably run and hide, lol. So, Justin if you happen to read this my oldest daughter is a big fan.

Last year Me and mom took the quilt shop hop in one day , this year we will be doing it in two days, nine shops in one day is alot of traveling. As was last year their will be a quilt pattern specific to the shop hop. Lat year is was leaves and a barn pattern to embroidery, in which I don`t have done....I have been working on the barn the last few days. I have not done any of the peiced blocks as of yet. This year the I will only get the pattern for the quilt as the kit with the fabric varies from shop to shop and money is low this as I am not working except as a mom to two beautiful girls. I will try and post some pictures of the shops .Last year each shop did the their blocks different, this year it will be one big quilt and just broken up into nine sections as I understand it.

One of the silkie hens have been given me an egg every other day, I just wish the others would take the hint, then the incubators can get up and running again. I have two silkie hens, not of show quaility , but pretty none the less. I have several hens with red combs. The muscovey hens are scoping out areas to start laying, at least the ones the free range. I might try this year and get a new drake, as most of the hens except maybe one our chocolates offspring.

No comments:

Post a Comment