Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Doctor`s visit...other things

Took the oldest to the orthopedic yesterday to have her knee checked out and the knee pain has something to do with the patella ( knee cap ) and her still growing body. The doctor just informed her to do strecthing exercises and take over the counter , like tylenol and the like. Needless to say the teenager don`t want to do the exercises and thought she could hide the papers in which they gave us with the exercises on it that they recommended. I think she was trying to get out of P.E., or maybe she was hoping to get out of it....oh the joys of a teenager.
she was sick with some bug monday , so, lots of homework, the youngest brought it home yesterday for her and she did do some of it. The youngest was complaing about her stomach hurting last night , but no fever, of course she always complains about her stomach hurting, I think the chemo might have done something there, but don`t know for sure. As when the last time we went to st louis , we addressed that issued and the doctors informed us that other children as well complained about stomach pain, so that is why I think that is the reason.

One of silkies have been blessing me with an egg every other day and now so far, so has my oldest daughter`s chicken , Indian( a mix, pink egg of sorts). I will be glad when the others start laying as well. I have been thinking about getting my incubator up and running again , but that`s as far as I have gotten on that project. i have been kinda watching the muscovey ducks as it looks like they could be laying soon or maybe now. I think this year , I will be on the lookout to find me another drake, not related to these as well, I would like to find solid white one. I would alos like to get me some more Cochins and some more welsummers, but we will see what I can find along those lines. The swap meets will be starting up soon, Fordland swap meet starts the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment