Saturday, March 26, 2011

thought from cricket about the rain...

Do I really have to go outside? It`s raining out there, do you not understand ! I don`t want to get wet. I am not like the silly heeler, Bandit, who I think loves the rain, just look at him...he is chasing the rain drops with his mouth....how studid can you get?. Ok, I do need to go, but don`t leave me out here that long, it is raining pretty good out there and it is cold....brrrr. I am just a wee little pup, you better have a nice warm towel or a blanket for me to curl up under then. how would you like to have to go outside and use the bathroom when it is raining, and cold rain as well.
Ohh and by the way I did like the treat you put in my food this morning broth from something or other and it made my dog food ...sooo good....can I have some more of that stuff over my dog food, Don`t give it to Bandit or Tinker, they wouldn`t like it that much....you know I am your favorite......at least I think I am your favorite..what am I talking about I AM YOUR FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment