Friday, March 25, 2011

Weird weather...here

Ok the calender says spring but I think old Mother Nature is a little confused. I woke up this morning to thunder storms and believe or not sleet hitting the window and it is in the 40`s today and is suppose to be in the 40-50`s all this weekend. Ohh I long for those 60,70s degree weather days we had earlier in the week. It has been raining most of the day here , I know, I know I shouldn`t complain about the rain, as come summer I want rain. The rain will make the garden grow, in which I do want, but I could have done without the sleet. Oh well, that`s missouri weather for ya...If you don`t like the weather wait and it will change...is the old saying.

And , here I was thinking about getting me some more plants... blueberry and blackberry bushes, maybe some raspberry. I do have some blackberry bushes, but they are not budding out as of yet, some of the wild ones around the area where I picked last year are budding out, as the pear tree where I picked some pears up last year. I sure hope the cold don`t snap them, but it will. I will let you go for now as I need to go pick up the one daughter from school. The younger one stayed home today , as she wasn`t feeling up to par this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment