Sunday, March 13, 2011

trip to branson....

Yesterday we went to branson. The oldest daughter`s friend was suppose to sing at the branson mall, in which I was alittle upset at not being able to hear her voice, have seen her on youtube. I was looking forward to hearing her live and in person. Anyway , I got to meet her parents and they did seemed nice. she didn`t get to sing because of some red tape, in which I think her manager should have seen coming, but who am I to say, I don`t know what it entiles to get into the music business. I just hope someone don`t take advantage of her and she don`t get into trouble as we have seen the other young singers do. She`s seems like she has a good head on her shoulders for the time being.
We also got a dress for the oldest daughter to graduate in....oooo it don`t seem possible for her to be graduating from the eighth grade this year. It seems like yesterday I was watching her graduate from kindergarden. The graduating class girls have to wear a formal dress to graduate in, she wanted a long dress , but we got a short one and is very pretty to say the least. Now just to find shoes to go with it. I was gonna borrow a dress from a neighbor , but I thought I might have to dart it or something as the neighbor`s daughter is alittle bigger then my oldest daughter, who is small for her age and smallest in her class. I am sooo Glad I don`t have to dart her dress I got her, I wouldn`t know where to begin....as I am not that good at sewing ....at least I don`t think I am as regards to clothes. I was not looking forward to darting the dress. So I opt to let her get her own dress and of course the yougest picked out a dress ....just to try on..... definitly not ready for her to do this.
The traffic was not that bad considering how bad it does get in branson, the tourist season has really started as of yet, not to say their wasn`t alot of people there, because there was. Branson tourism just isn`t in full swing as of yet.
Now the oldest just got her graduation trips , one to Jefferson city and the another one to Silver Dollar City, in which don`t know they will be. i am not looking forward to the oldest daughter going to high school, then next it will be getting married. Hopefully that is a long way down the road from now.........
We had fun with our trip to branson and it was such a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment