Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bags need to be stronger....

I went into town today and got a few groceries and got out to the car and was taking bags out of the cart and into the car and......then one of the plastic bags bottom broke with cans and a glass jar of raspberry sryup, that I was gonna use for a recipe,.....needless to say the syrup jar broke and had to go back into store and they did replace it , in which I am glad of. Sometimes, I wish they would go back to the old paper bags to put your groceries in, I know plastic is probably cheaper, but most generally the paper bags didn`t break and dump the contents all over the ground.
But I guess the paper bags are becoming extinct, as well as old time grocery stores, at least the kind that has an old time feel to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment