Thursday, January 26, 2012

what to do on a rainy day...

What to do on a rainy old day....quilting in one option, and is what I have doing little of these past few days in the ozarks. the above picture in of the center block of the quilt I am working on, only five pieces on it so far. This center block is called Lo, the winter is past...I truly wish winter would past, but then again I wouldn`t be able to work on my quilting.
The above picture is of the block ...longing to hear from you,Alot of ribbon embroidery on this block and same painting as well on the cats.
It was alot of work doing all the flowers on this block.


One of the log cabin blocks for this quilt.

The simple part of this quilt.



This block is called Spring Serende, oh the joy of hearing the birds sing!
This is April`s block, the sky with lightning streaks in it, Oh how I hate the storms, they will soon be here again, I so love the warm weather, but not the storms.







another log cabin









Mustang Morning is this block`s name ( March). The manes and tails of the horse`s are yarn all frissed out, the pattern called for ribbon , but I thought the yarn would look better...what you think?

No ball games were played this week for my youngest ( fourth grader). So maybe she can get caught up on some sleep and don`t catch the flu that has been going around, so far this house has been lucky enough not to catch it. The youngest did feel alittle tired at last home game , but she did good at the game. Next week, only one game and it is an away game.
Another good thing to do on a rainy day...read, in which I need to do, I am on the last book of the twilght series, I so need to read it, but I think I would rather quilt. Everyone have a blessed day!









No comments:

Post a Comment