Monday, January 9, 2012

Really....

First let me say, that I am not a football fan, I only watch the Superbowl for the commercials. The country is remarking how good the bronc are doing, and wonder why they are doing so well.....Hint they is a player that praying to God during or while the game is in progress. Don`t people realize that with God- ANYTHING is possible. They call it T-boing, I hope I spelled that correctly. Com`on people , he is praying and what is so shocking to everyone, haven`t they seen anybody prayer before.
Hasn`t anybody seen facing the movie Facing the Giants----that movie. Where a football team on the low end of things took to state because the coach and the whole team had God on their side.
Maybe if the whole team went to praying , maybe they might make it to the superbowl.....I think they will make it to the superbowl.
I am not saying to worship football either...just remember who is in charge here....GOD
I think I will end on that note, Everyone have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment