Sunday, September 2, 2012

Anniversary, bless the rain

Friday was our anniversary, We have been married 16 years, so we had a date night, which we do not do very often. We went to Springfield and ate at Houlihan`s . It was good ,alittle dim light,couldn`t hardly see the menu and quite pricey.We had gotten a gift card from the junior cattle barion`s ball, my youngest told me that we could use it for our anniversary. Needless to say, like I said very nice restaurant.My hubby had the baby back ribs, very tender and I had the grilled shrimp on bread salad( which I never heard of) and another salad I don`t rember what all it had in it. I would recomended this place to anyone.
It was a rainy evening due to Isaac, in which I was very glad to see the rain, so I didn`t complain about it. I am glad it was not gully washers, even though we did go thru some down pours. Flooding wasn`t really an issue here, the ground actually got the rain, instead of it washing away, in which I Thank God for.Now , maybe my garden can actually produce something. All I have left are a couple of tomato plants and pumpkin plants that have been blooming but thats all, and some mint, basil( three different varieties), and a few flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment