Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Clowning, applefestival

 Waiting in line for the parade to start, I am inpatient at times.
What does a clown have in her bag?......Candy for the partade, balloons,my balloon pump, B-collection, my rubber chicken, plus a few other tricks,lol

 Anyone want a apple or about some B`s
I made the out fit special for Seymour , Missouri Apple Festival for this year, I so enjoy dressing up in clown and walking in the parade. It is so fun, even if some are scared of clowns....mostly the big kids, not too many little ones. I know my make-up is not very good, but hey , I am learning and I don`t get dressed in clown awhole lot.
                                                       The shriners were there


                           This was one of the many hot rods, that was in the parade, then my oldest daughter said the camera batteries died.

No comments:

Post a Comment