Saturday, September 15, 2012

PBR Rodeo

 Last night we went to the PBR rodeo...bull blast...It was funnnn. My youngest daughter had two of her teeth pulled before we went, , so she was tired. We stayed until the last bull was rode..PFI`s boot daddy, needless to say the rider didn`t get his 8 seconds on bootdaddy, no extra 5,000 for him. He only stayed on for about 2 seconds. I am so sorry ,I was gonna get pictures , but realized I forgot my camera when we got there.
MSU campus is very large, and alot of people were there
Hooping it up starts back this weekend as well...so will be blogging some on that, my pour little one was so tired this morning, I had to have her down at the school this morning at 8:30 and we got in at midnight last night. She went to spend the night at Grandma`s house for tonight, so , it is just the oldest one and me tonight.
I think if we get the chance again to go , we will alot of pretty bulls, at least I think so....it was televised on the sports network. This was the first time I had gotten to go to a PBR rodeo, it was different then the other rodeos, I have been to....it was more exciting,....I think the is the word I am looking for. Moe Bandy, the country singer sung a few songs before the rodeo actually started.

I so enjoy the rain today, maybe we can get caught up on the rain here in the ozarks and finally shoot off the fireworks my hubby won thru a local radio station over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment