Wednesday, September 26, 2012

coupon express....

I jumped on the coupon express. My mom used coupons when we were growing up, it seems to me that is bigger now then when I was growing up...you have websites dedicated to couponing and it is a mast amount. youtube videos showing you how...All I know is that you clip the coupon you want on the porducts that you use...then go to the grocery store and get that item.....Their is so much out there now.

I have done shopping twice so far and have saved combined both times about 20.00 ....yay.To my understanding you use the coupons while the items are on sale and you get the amount off the coupon states. In our local community, we do have a grocery store that sells some of their meat ( hamburger, steak or whatever) where you buy 5 packages for 25 dollars. this is a big saving there...most of the packages are over 5.00 a piece, if you buy more then 5, each additional item is 5.00 a piece.I am just starting out on my venture of couponing .
I have read that the Sunday paper has coupon inserts, but since we live in a small town and the big city of Springfield is about 50 miles away, their is usually no inserts in the Sunday paper that is delivered in this area...at least that is how I think it is. some way with the store flyers...well it is thundering outside and I need to shut the computer down. so tath,tah for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment