Monday, March 8, 2010

thinking spring

Found what kind of varmit got my little red cochin roo, possom needles to say it is dead ,hoping it was a female to get more then just one possom but it was a male, looked like a young one at that. I planted my 2 blackberry and 2 blueberry plants and filled one of my raised beds and finished planting my tulip bulbs that I had bought in the fall, pink and purple in color, that ones I planted in the barbeque grill are coming up.The grill was rusted in the bottom so add dirt ,instant planter, the red neck way lol. Picked up some rocks and added to my collectio that I am trying to make a wall of them, we will see how that goes.
We went to lowes to order some windows for the house, I so love that place.
I am so hoping we get some rain for the plants I planted today.I also started some garden vegetables inside from seed, some tomatoes, squash and zucchuni, peppers. The tomato seeds are from 2008 ,so hopefully they will grow.I am so anxious to get the garden out, fresh green onions, lettuce, green beans, tomatoes yum the ones from the garden just taste better ,then what you find in store.
The egss in the incubator seem like they are developing nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment