Thursday, June 24, 2010

another doctor`s visit,

I took the oldest to the doctor because of running a temp and complaining of ear pain. My sweet soon to be teenager has an ear infection and strep throat. I hope and pray the youngest don`t catch it.....it will probably be next week when she gets the strep....I hope not. In which I am trying to keep the youngest away from big sis, which is hard to do sometimes. The oldest is laying in her bed sleeping, A warm compress to her left ear and a cool cloth on her forehead and ac running.The youngest in the front room watching cartoons on pbs.
The youngest had local OT eval today , her vincinstine neuropathy wasn`t that bad and they will see her before school starts again and that I can work on doing therapy at home with her on a daily basis, instead of making weekly trips to springfield.The doctors in st louis will OT eval her in december when are do to go up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment