Thursday, June 3, 2010

baby ducks

I have now some baby muscovey ducks, I don`t know how many as of yet. Lavender( a blue and white) who, has been setting under the porch has hatched out, despite a snake 3 days ago trying to get her eggs. She did not even come off the nest, I would have killed the snake but was under the porch , way under the porch.This happened last year as well, that is where she set at last year too.I know their is at least 3-4 babies and chocolate and white in color as I can see some thru the cracks in the porch. So I think the next duck to hatch out is mascara, a chocolate and white duck), then Elizabeth and blue eyes.
We had about 2 inches of rain last night, so I don`t have to water the garden today , I water it every night by gallon jugs.I have been watering my blackberries as well.It is about 90 degrees here today and possibly storms again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment