Monday, March 5, 2012

Busy,Busy,Busy......

This week is gonna be alittle hectic. The youngest has got a basket ball tournment this week, a game tonight, two games tomorrow night and then one game on Thursday night. The games are about an hour away. Tonight and Thursday night games are at 5 . The first game on Tuesday at least start at 6, maybe I can fix a meal then for the girls.
Wednesday is the day when my new frig and stove are suppose to be here, they are already at the store. I just can`t wait. i have been doing alittle spring cleaning as well. My Cabinet the holds a few dishes and my hubbys rabbit cookie jar and carnival glass pitcher and glasses has been cleaned out and waiting to be moved for the frig and stove to come in, along with the freezer has to be moved, besides the old frig and the old stove has to be moved and scrub underneath before the new ones come in. The cabinet above where the frig goes is moved out as well, we will need to cut the part of the cabinet out to allow for the new one to go in, in which I think will be a task.......
Enough for now, I will try and post picture of the new appliances when they arrive.

1 comment:

  1. My youngest made her first basket during the game...we won as well. yahooooo

    ReplyDelete