Thursday, March 8, 2012

new frig....

This is the new frig, I got somewhat in its spot and it is plugged in and running, and not freezing any in the frig departement...yayyyy. At least, a new frig is not suppose to be that way,lol. I will get a picture of the frig when it is probably in the spot.

The spot where it goes, we have to cut the upper cabinet off and the side of the cabinet in order to get it to fit in there...I know we should have gotten a smaller frig, but you know we wanted this one and it is so much bigger. We should be getting the cabinet fixed sometime this weekend, my hubby is not very good carpenter , so hence for the wait.



This was the old frig, so long for it. It was here when we moved here, so I say about 9 years is pretty good, but then again I really don`t know how old it is. Gonna go for now, the youngest has a ball game tonight andan earlier one at that.





No comments:

Post a Comment