Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Stove

Well, this is the new stove, I soooo love having a oven again, we got it in it`s spot Wednesday. We put the stove in the center of the 36-inch spot where the old one was.I think the old wone was a stove from the 1950`s and am not sure as I can`t find a date on it and have google search it and can not find a photo of the exact stove , but have seen stoves that are similar and they were from the 1950`s. I soooo love the new stove, it wasn`t the one we looked at online, the one we looked at had a pilots instead of electric ignition like this one does, but I , or other we waited for this one and it is here, so I am not taking it back.....
Funny thing , though about the oven, the time on the stove has to be set in order for the oven to work,....I guess you need to know the time in order to bake or broil, or rather the oven does, lol.
I have made a cake in one of my oblong cake pans, it baked so evenly and came out beautiful.

New frig is in place as well, I lost a cabinet shelf in the process, but I do now have a bigger frig and it doesn`t freeze where its not to suppose to.
That`s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment